Thursday, September 13, 2012

Arve Henriksen & Teun Verbruggen


You might want to hurry up if you want to get hold of a copy of "Black Swan" (Rat Records 2012).
Arve Henriksen recorded his trumpet, Hardanger Fiddle, vocals, samples, keyboards and snare drums in February 2010 and Teun Verbruggen recorded his electronics and drums in September the same year.

After Erik Honore mixed it and Helge Sten mastered it, we got a nice album (sounding like a mix between a Henriksen solo album and a Supersilent record?), and only 300 vinyl copies and 500 CDs are being released.

Cover : Rob Musters and Peter Verbruggen.

Rat Records promise a download code with the vinyl, but I sure couldn´t find one with my copy.



2 comments:

Martyr410 said...

Finally, I got this one from my local recordstore.
Thanks to you, because I didn't read a thing about it anywhere.
No donwloadcode in my copy either.
I wrote to Mr Teun, via and he provided it to me via wetransfer
Seems he doesn't know how to make downloadcodes ;-)

Svenn said...

Great! Thanks for writing!